- Leading Innovator for better future!
Value & Philosophy
- Management Acts of Environmental Safety Policy
- At Kyungki, we educate our employees to provide them with an enhanced understanding of the ’environmental safety policy’. Our commitment to environmental management activities are published
to the partners and other stakeholders.
Through our contribution to the acts of environmental safety policy, we can secure a safe and healthy environment for our descendents . This act is our main duty and responsibility in continuing our efforts
of environmental management for better life.
- Management Acts Of Environmental Safety
- Kyungki Industrial is the transition to the company’s continued growth and social responsibility.
- Continuous Improvement
- Development and analysis of Green Environment management performance
- Research and application for Energy Saving
- Development of Accident-free devices.
- Pollution Control
- retrenchment management:reduce raw materials.
- Development on efficiency enhancement of Products, Production and Service
- Improve recycling rate and reduce waste.
- Build environmental management system based on various regulations and agreements.
- Quality Control
Customer Satisfaction with Highest quality Product & Service
Proactive Quality Management System
Innovative Quality Control System
Declaration of Human rights
- Declaration of Human rights
- We respect the human rights of our members of organization and all of our stakeholders. We declare our public support for the human rights principles set out by the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Right (Ruggie Framework).
- We prohibit any use of child or forced labor. Also we prevent any discrimination or unfair treatment on grounds of nationality, race, gender, academic background or other reasons. We support women, foreigners, people with disabilities and other various members of our organization with their respective characteristics so they can realize their full capabilities without facing any disadvantage in our personnel management scheme, including employment, promotion, compensation and retirement.
- We are making every effort to ensure that this policy is observed not just internally but by our business partners as well.
- We have various communication channels in place to prevent any potential violation of human rights in the course of our business operations. All members of our organization can reach the Ombudsman Committee, our partners and other stakeholders may contact us via telephone, SMS to make their voices heard. Among issues raised via these channels, we will identify what needs to be addressed and take actions to fix them.
- If you discover any instance of non-compliance or breach of human rights principles by us, please let us know anytime by writing to our email as follows: email@example.com
- As a responsible corporate citizen with love for humanity, we will always maintain the highest respect for human life and contribute to society. We will be the true companion of human society that makes its prosperous future possible.